Thursday, June 10, 2010

Business Card Design

Philip Lester


Pablo Alfieri



Andrew Townsend



As I'm getting my business cards printed up next week for the end of year show I have been having a last minute sneak round for inspiration, just so that I'm sure mine look exactly how I want them to and hold their own against other creative cards. These are just a few examples of the ones I found really striking. I particularly like the 'Un.titled' ones at the bottom. They're really striking and include two of the print processes I would love to include on my own cards, should money be no object to me! (Block foiling and spot UV varnishing.) After receiving various quotes for getting mine printed using these processes it looks like I might have to wait until I'm really established before I can invest money into that!

No comments:

Post a Comment